- This site employs logging software that traces user activity across the entire site and we reserve the right to use this information in any way we see fit in order to maintain this site's security.
- This site employs logging software that identifies and reports suspicious activity that may indicate attempts to attack, deface, compromise or otherwise have a detrimental effect upon this site and its server. Any such activity detected will be reported to the offender's ISP, network administrator or other internet access administrator with a request that the offender have their internet access terminated. Offenders may also be fined for each offence.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend or permanently prevent your access to any or all of this site for any or no reason, based on IP address or range, forum login or any other method we choose. We are not obliged to explain why your access has been restricted.
- Additionally, this site employs logging software that traces user activity accross the entire site, for security purposes. Again, no personally identifiable information is collected.
- Any personal information that you submit to the site, for example during the process of signing up for a forum account or purchasing from the shop, is kept confidential and never passed to any third parties or used for any non-BHPC.
- This website is run under a policy a continual revision; therefore the information contained within it is liable to alteration at any time to ensure it is as current and correct as possible however pleas remember that the site and content are created voluntarily and is not and never will be perfect.
- This is a huge site and we don't have unlimited time with which to maintain it, so although changes and updates will always be posted as soon as possible, this might not equate to "instantly". We suggest patience*.
- Nothing on this site is ever written with the intention of causing any offence to anyone, at all, In The World, Ever, Part 1. However, various pages and news items may be, and will continue to be, written with tongue firmly in cheek. Therefore if you do find anything offensive it's probably because you're taking it far too seriously and haven't got the joke. No items will be changed in this instance; I suggest you lighten up instead*.
- Having said that, any FACTUAL errors and inaccuracies will be changed as soon as possible after they are brought to our attention (but see point 8 again).
- No complaints will be entertained where the complaint indicates the complainant has not read this policy.
*Unless you're going to stump up the cash for me to do this full time. Starting at £75k per year after tax would be nice, thanks, incremented annually at twice the rate of inflation (or 5%, whichever is the greater), guaranteed for a minimum of ten years and paid largely in advance. This would guarantee you a complete absence of any form of editorial (or other) control over the website, its editor and all of its contributors.